Dividing Geranium macrorrhizum
Increasing Geranium macrorrhizum by division
Geranium macrorrhizum, often known as big-foot cranesbill, is an extremely, useful ground cover plant with magenta-pink or white flowers. It performs in almost every condition. This hardy geranium is very easy to increase by division.
How do you propagate Geranium macrorrhizum
step 1 step 2
1. Geranium macrorrhizum can be propagated easily by division. You can divide the plant at almost any time of year.
2. Dig up clumps. Carefully tease out individual stems from the clump.
step 3 step 4
3. Then shake off excess soil of the roots.
4. Now you have lots of individual plants.
step 5 step 6
5. Replant the divided plants into the soil.
6. Firm the soil around them and water in well. They will quickly establish.
How and when to divide Geranium Rozanne. See Geranium Rozanne